Aqua Chem Aquatabs water purification tablets are effervescent tablets which kill all micro-
organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery and other water borne diseases.
NaDCC effervescent tablets are available in a range of different tablet sizes. Each tablet size is
formulated to treat a specific volume of water – ranging from 1L to 2,500L.
NaDCC effervescent tablets are used both in emergency situations and also for continuous use in
households that do not have access to safe drinking water.
Why it’s necessary to use ?
1. Many water sources throughout the world, even after filtration, remain contaminated and
require some form of disinfection.
2. NaDCC effervescent tablets enable areas without access to water disinfection systems to
benefit from the advantages of chlorination without any infrastructure requirements in a speedy
and cost effective manner.
3. NaDCC effervescent tablets are simple to use, easily transported, cost effective and
affordable to low income groups.
4. NaDCC effervescent tablets utilise materials specifically approved to International standards
for use in drinking water with NSF/ANSI Standard 60 certification.
5. NaDCC effervescent tablets have been evaluated and selected by leading Aid Agencies, Non
Governmental Organisations and Defence Forces worldwide.